We want to offer you a pleasant online experience with our website and in the context of current regulations on data protection and e-Privacy, web analytics services and social media add-ons.
For this purpose, we use different cookies and services to ensure the functionality of our website and to make it the most informative for you to use.
It is important to us that you feel comfortable browsing our website, and for this reason, its continuous optimization has a high priority to actiMirror.
These include, for example, pre-filled form fields, so you do not have to re-enter all the data and save your settings. It is also important to us that you view the content on our website that really interests you and that it facilitates your online experience.
Below we detail the type of cookies we use.
- Functional cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed in your browsing history and are used to reconstruct the settings you made during your last visit.
These functional cookies ensure that our website works properly and that we store up to a maximum of 12 months, after which they are automatically deleted.
As an example, the following functions are possible with these cookies:
- Store products that you have added to your shopping cart or added to your wish list.
- Save the entries you made during the checkout process or during an order, so you do not need to re-enter this information.
- Save presets such as language, location, number of search results, etc.
- Recognize your browser settings to make our website optimal on your screen.
- Detection of misuse of our websites and services, for example, by recording multiple consecutive and failed login attempts.
You have the option to configure your cookies easily and quickly in the "settings" section.
- Statistical analysis services
To determine which content on our website is most interesting to you, we continuously measure the number of visitors and the most viewed content. We use anonymous data collected for statistical purposes, for example:
- Record the number of visitors to our websites.
- Record the respective visiting time of visitors to our website.
- Record the order of visit of different websites.
- To evaluate which parts of our website, need to be adapted.
- For website optimization.
We use the following services for statistical purposes, which you can disable in your cookie settings.
- Marketing services
We use marketing services to show you our own and third-party offers. Plus, we would like to show you only advertising that really interests you. For this purpose, we use so-called advertising redirection, tailored to your interests on our website. Temporarily stored cookies allow our reorientation partners to recognize visitors to our website under a pseudonym and display only products that may be of interest to our visitors.
Cookies from our reorientation partners do not store personal or confidential data. And the data collected will not be merged with the data that will allow us to identify our visitors under any circumstances.
These services, for example, serve us:
- To measure the success of the advertising measures used between our advertising partners and us.
- To track which ads, you have already seen to prevent them from being re-displayed.
- View the number of pages viewed on our website.
- Understand internal searches.
- View product page views.
- Recognize your login status.
We use the following services for marketing purposes, which you can disable in your settings preferences.
- Summary table of cookies used on the website
It collects anonymous information about web browsing to know the origin of visits and other statistical data.
SeM campaign attribution
Attribution of social campaigns
SeM campaign attribution
It collects data through a cookie ID with information about user activity on our website, services and applications that is stored as a pseudonym.
- Procedure to oppose the installation of cookies
The user will always have the possibility to decide whether or not to keep cookies enabled on his computer, through the cookie manager enabled for this purpose.
The user who wants to disable cookies accepted until now can do so from the preferences section of their Internet browser. Depending on your browser you will need to follow certain steps to modify the cookie settings on your computer:
Last updated: May 2020
All rights reserved. Any copy, distribution and/or reproduction, in whole or in part, of the contents and/or the actiMirror website shall require the prior written authorization of actiMirror.